Village opening dates
01 January 2023 - 31 December 2023
The Online Check-in service is active! It will allow you to speed up your entry into the structure and start your holiday immediately! To check in online before your arrival, follow the guided procedure at this link. You will receive a Check-in confirmation. Give it to our reception staff with an identity document!
If Online Check-in is not possible, registration will take place at the facility. So valid identity documents are required for each person. Please show your identity card at check-in, and if you're a non-EU citizen then please show your passport. Photos or copies of documents will not be accepted. Documents are required for minors too.
If you are travelling with your pet, please let us know at the time of booking and bring the relevant documents and vaccination certificates with you.
Reception opening hours and check-in and check-out times
The reception is open 24 hours a day
Check-in is for all accommodation from 3:00pm onwards and from 9.00am for pitches.
Check-out for all accommodation by 10:00am and by 12:00pm for pitches.
• Early check-in for mobile homes is from 12:00, subject to availability, flexible price according to the season
• Late check-out is possible subject to availability. For more information, contact the reception
• Luggage storage is free before check-in and for a fee after check-out
The city tax is € 3,50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights to be paid upon your arrival.
Who are exempt from payment?
• Guests under 12 years
• Persons who assist patients in public or private hospitals;
• Patients doing hospital care;
• The students of the University of Florence;
• Law enforcement;
• The handicapped with certificate;
• Employees of hotels and accommodation facilities.
Upon arrival we will ask you for a deposit of 200€ per accommodation, to be collected as a cash payment and that will be returned to you at check-out after a verification of the accommodation.
• Check-in and check-out
• Purchase of public transport tickets (when our InfoPoint is closed)
• Sheets and towels rental
Your car can be parked near your accommodation
At the reception you can rent:
• additional sets of towels for € 3.00.
• set of sheets for € 5.00
• baby cots are also available for € 5,00
• hairdryer, leaving a deposit that will be returned after use.
Pool Opening Hours
The water park is open from 08/04 with the following hours:
10:00 - 18:00
Pools are for the exclusive use of guests.
You can get to Florence city centre with our private shuttle at a cost of € 4.00 per person (return trip). Tickets can be purchased at the Infopoint and at the Reception.
How to get to Florence
To get to the city centre from the campsite, you can take bus 14. The stop is located along Via Generale Dalla Chiesa a few metres from hu Firenze Camping in Town. The bus will take you to the Santa Maria Novella central train station. On the way back, just take bus 14 towards Girone. The stop is in front of the central train station.
The campsite has quiet hours between 00:00 and 06:00. During these times it is not possible to drive around the campsite.
If you arrive by car during the quiet hours, you will need to leave the car in the internal parking area, located in front of the reception, and go to your accommodation on foot.
Four-legged friends are allowed with a cleaning supplement of €10 per day up to a maximum of 6 nights.
For the pitches, there is no extra fee to bring your pet with you.
There is also a dog area inside the campsite!
Facilities for the disabled
The reception and restaurant have easy access for people with mobility impairments and there are public toilets for the disabled.
Coverage is only guaranteed in the common areas.
Sport facilities and play areas
Inside the campsite there's a pool table in the restaurant and a playground.
The campsite has an ATM just outside the reception.
There are self-service washing machines and dryers in the village, open from 06:00am to 11:00pm at a cost of €5.00 per washing cycle and € 4.50 drying.
On the campsite there is a common barbecue area which guests can use, behind the playground.
The barbecue area is under renovation and will be restored soon.
Your car can be parked near your accommodation.
Add the breakfast option to your reservation in advance at the time of booking to benefit from the best rate!
A breakfast will be served at Bar from 07.30 to 11am.
€ 8,00 per person per day
€ 5,50 per person per day for children aged 2-11
• The continental breakfast will be served in our bars and restaurants in accordance with Covid regulations and includes croissants, hot drinks of your choice, fruit juice, yoghurt, bread, butter, jam, Nutella, cereals, rusks, fresh fruit, toast with ham and cheese, cheese, and boiled eggs, selection of Gluten-Free products.
• Please specify any food intolerances in the notes
Infopoint timetables and activities
The Infopoint is open April - September.
Low season: 09:00 - 12:00, 14:00 - 19:00
High season: 08:00 - 20:00
• Luggage storage
• Tourist information, taxi reservations
• Purchase of public transport tickets and shuttle tickets
• Bike rental, Vespa rental
• Shuttle booking for airports (only in high season)
Restaurant & bar
• Fabbrica in Pedavena | Restaurant & Take away
Monday to Friday: 07:30 - 10:30, 18:30 - 23:00
Saturday and Sunday: 07:30 - 11:00, 12:30 - 15:00, 18:30 - 23:00
High season: 07:30 - 11:00, 18:30 - 23:00
• Pool Bar & amblè
Low season, from 21/04
10:00 - 18:00
09:30 - 19:30
• Fuori amblè | Lounge bar
Open from 21/04
18:30 - 00:00
Low season: 08:00 - 12:30, 16:30 - 19:30
High season: 08:00 - 12:30, 16:00 - 20:00
End-of-stay cleaning is included in the stay.
Extra cleaning during the stay is on request at a cost of € 25.00
If pets stay at the accommodation, an end-of-stay cleaning of € 10.00 per day is mandatory up to a maximum of 6 nights.
On the campsite there is a common barbecue area which guests can use behind the playground.
It costs €3.00 every 18 minutes. You can buy tokens at the reception.
For campers over 8 meters, the campsite applies a supplement per night based on seasonality.