Uffizi and Accademia Gallery
Among the many museums in Florence, the Uffizi Gallery and the Accademia Gallery are the most famous and visited ones.
The Uffizi Gallery is in the heart of the city and contains an unrivaled collection of legendary masterpieces. Some examples? "Spring" and "The birth of Venus" by Botticelli, the "Tondo Doni" by Michelangelo and many other works by Leonardo da Vinci, Giotto, Caravaggio and so on.
The Galleria dell’Accademia is known because it houses some of the most important works by Michelangelo Buonarroti: among these, the David stands out.
Similar experiences | Must see
Sign up for our newsletter, we promise not to send you too many emails :)
Gli ospiti vanno pazzi per...
Food & Drink
- Pizzeria Restaurant
- Pool Bar
- Grill and Beer Fabbrica di Pedavena
- Private bathroom in mobile home and bedrooms
- Public bathrooms
- Laundry - Additional charge
- Weekly housekeeping
- Pets are allowed - with extra fee
Swimming pool area & facilities
- Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Check-in and check-out
- General information about the tours
- Linen rental
- Luggage storage
- Early check-out or extension of stay
- Reporting technical problems and maintenance
- Map of the village
- Return of identification bracelet
- Car parking pass
- Lost property
- Customer Care
- Free! Wi-fi is available from hotspots in the restaurants, near the reception, at the Infopoint and around the swimming pools
- Shuttle service
- Air conditioning
The reception is open throughout the day, every day of the week.
Check-in: from 3:00pm onwards and from 09:00 for the pitches.
The tourist tax must to be paid locally
Check-out 10:00am the latest and 12:00pm for pitches.
Late check-out is possible subject to availability. For more information, contact the reception
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome. To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search. Baby set bed (€5.00)
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Cards accepted at this hotel
hu FIRENZE camping in town accepts VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, CARTASI, UNIONPAY and ATM CARD and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival
Find the date of your next stay